註冊
查看: 26448|回復: 5
打印 上一主題 下一主題
收起左側

choose winners of COK Fan-Story

[複製鏈接]
1#
發表於 29-5-2015 10:40:42 | 顯示全部樓層
It was a time.. I was alone.. I was rank4 on the alliance, but I felt more bad than Leader when peoples was hitting us.. Kingdom 332.
Leader didn't care, I cared more than everyone.. Every single day, I wake up, I go in game... I see peoples mad.. Peoples who are ready to.. REVENGE! They know, I know that this game is based on real, when long time ago, castles was fighting with each other, inicent peoples died.. Died just because someone wanted resources to upgrade his castle, to make the castle richer. Every single day.. I can't imagine it.. In our alliance, there was peoples.. peoples who loved this game with spirit and heart, peoples who would do everything to revenge.. Revenge is the answer.. We couldn't take it anymore.. Members started to make power, but they lost it in some days when the other alliances hited at us.. We couldn't take it anymore... I couldn't take it anymore.. I was and I am addicted on this game.. I just wanted for my members to be happy, to be happy that we will win other alliances one time.. It was their dream, It was my dream... Some of members quited... Some of them didn't give up! They still started to make power, to raise a good power but then.. What happened then? They lost it... But they didn't give up, I didn't give up! We had a reason! The reason our dream. We wanted to win the battle with some alliances.. But one day... One day this happened..
I woke up, washed my hands, took a bath.. But I heard a notification from Cok on phone.. I saw that peoples are hitting us. This time they rallied each of us! They rallied already all our members.. It was a battle for hours! I was the onliest one with big power in alliance. I didn't know what to do.. I didn't know how to help them.. They was far away from me.. MIT alliance was hitting us without stopping.. So, I bought an Advanced Teleport and I teleported to MIT hive... I told to the alliance that I am there now.. One of them was so surprised, he never thought that I could do that.. But I did... Feelings are feelings.. I felt bad.. I felt bad that when my members train, someone else hit them.. They are spending their time on everything to be poweful! But the power is not everything! Time is.. They spended time... A lot of time.. So, my time camed.. I told to them, to be ready, to put their shields on and to watch...

I hited each of them until I lost all my power I had.. I hited each of them only to tell to them, that we DON'T GIVE UP! You can hit us everyday, but we will not give up! We are soldiers! Real soldiers, DON'T GIVE UP. One time, revenge will come.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

2#
發表於 29-5-2015 10:41:07 | 顯示全部樓層
I take this opportunity to share with you about my memories of this game which I never forget in my life. And I hope that this story will be reached by my sweetheart.
As other players, I know and play Clash Of King when I was bored and would like to looking for a certain game to relax.
I used to played many games so I learned how to play this game very fast. Sometime I felt nothing special from this game gives me...
Until one day I know an other special player from the same alliance in surprise. because in that alliance (english), only me and her is Vietnamese.
perhaps for that reason that we have become very close and understand each other very quickly. we were together every day to play and share with each other all that happens in this game.
Then one day we suddenly realized that we were in love and can not live without each other.
I am living in Vietnam and she is in usa .. we have encountered challenges in time and space. however we are still madly in love and nothing can stop us from being at that time.
Then we shared each other everything in our real life, not only game any more. And on Valentine Day 2015 I proposed to her from this game and we've shared our relationship with our friends through facebook..We used to have an idea to ask Game admin to help us make the valentine event for some couple like us to have chance to show our love in thí game.
In love, everyone have to get the challenges and we had to faced with many challenges in our relationships ..
Currently we have love and play the game together for 6 months..va Our relationship has turned into a different direction more difficult. but we still love each other...

If having a other chance I would like to share with you part 2 of this story since we engaged ...

I take this opportunity to let my Angel (lover) to know that, my love for her is pure and forever.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表